Posted by Admin on March, 12, 2020
Termed as 'the golden spice' turmeric is one of the important ingredients used in culinary all over the world. While ground turmeric powder is an essential part of every Indian kitchen, turmeric fingers are used in medicine, food and dyeing process. It has a bitter, black pepper-like flavour and pungent aroma.
Popular for its bright yellow colour and earthy flavour, turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric. Renowned for its antiseptic and antibacterial attributes, pure turmeric finger has been used as a pivotal ingredient in several Ayurvedic medicines since the Vedic era. Adding a ting of vibrant orange-yellow colour in a dish, turmeric enhances the appearance and taste of the food.
• It can be used as a dye in the textile industry.
• It is used in the preparation of cosmetics, medicinal oils, ointment.
• Considered as symbol purity, turmeric is essential for any auspicious ceremony in India.
• It is used in cooking to make food more appealing and delicious.
Types of Indian turmeric finger
Turmeric finger is available in several varieties in India. Following are some of the popular varieties found in the Indian market:
• Turmeric finger Bold
• Turmeric Finger Sannam
• Turmeric Finger Curcuma
• Turmeric Finger Bulb
Native in India, turmeric also Known as Curcuma longa, belongs to the ginger family. Tuemricr fingers are underground rhizomes or roots that are dried and ground to use as turmeric powder in cooking. The most active component of turmeric is curcumin, which is known for its antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, and anticancer attributes. It has the potential to reduce the risk of various serious ailments like arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis. Loaded with several medicinal properties and antioxidants, turmeric offers a wide array of health benefits to us.
• It is effective at reducing the risk of colon, skin, oral, and intestinal cancer.
• It boosts brain functioning and may help improve symptoms of depression
• It aids in weight loss and boosts metabolism
• It boosts immunity and reduces bloating.
• It improves digestion and helps your liver detox
Offering a wide assortment of great quality, fresh turmeric fingers at highly competitive market price the exporters and suppliers in Uttar Pradesh, India have ensured a solid dominance in the spice market. To ensure 100% customer satisfaction and optimum quality, the renowned exporters of fresh turmeric finger in UP deal with the turmeric fingers which are processed under clean and hygienic environment conditions. Their offered range of turmeric fingers is acknowledged by customers for their freshness, earthy flavour, purity and longer shelf life. Following are some of the important factors that the exporters of fresh turmeric fingers in UP keep in mind to maintain their reputation in the market.
• They source the turmeric fingers from farmers who grow the spice organically with adherence to the strict industry guidelines for quality.
• They test their offered range on different parameters before the final delivery to ensure its unbeatable quality and freshness.
• To meet the varied demands of their wide patron base, they offer the products in many customized, industry-grade, packaging options.
• Backed by a wide distribution network and a team of ardent professionals, they ensure that the products are delivered to the clients within the stipulated time frame
Used in food, textile industry and in the preparation of various medicines, turmeric finger has a never-ending demand in the market.
This entry was posted on March, 12, 2020 at 17 : 20 pm and is filed under Turmeric Finger. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.